Pages

Sunday 11 May 2014

Another day

I have managed to do something today. I haven't drawn much anything in about a year. I was sending a pic of a rose to my mom since it's mother's day here. I can't afford much so I though it would be nice. Then I was looking at the picture and I thought I really want to draw one. Roses can be a bit tricky. They have a certain structure. I love drawing but I also hate it since it is one of the very few things that I end up loosing my temper over. I can't get it right! It just fustrates me since I don't know how to get it right and sometimes what is wrong with it. Then getting this done. I am really proud! I could've spend a bit more time with the shading, or more accurately the light parts, soften them a bit but it's really good! I realised at some point that it is bit easier to focuse on drawing that it has been before. I've been taking Concerta regularly again so it might help quite a bit.

One of the things I've also noticed is that I feel alone easier than normally. I think it's because wihtout the meds, I do alot, I don't concentrate much on anything and my brain keeps jumping ALOT! So now my brain is able to focus and slow down, it's bit more pronounced. I*m not afraid to admit, that I feel lonely. I feel it pretty quickly. Just a few hours and I want some company. I'm a bit too much of a people person.

No comments:

Post a Comment