Pages

Thursday 30 January 2014

Oh yeah me!

I just realised I could write something about me.. I am from Finland, born and raised. Eastern Finland to be accurate. I've travelled some, in particular Canada, France and Britain. I'm uncurable Anglophile, sorry!

I'm a nerd, I love scifi. I play some games on PC but my concentration doesn't really cut for playing them. I tend to get mad at the game pretty fast even though I normally almost never get angry. I do like playing car and other simulator games, and Skyrim. But more on the scifi stuff. I am a HUGE Stargate fan although I'll go for anything spacey and techy. My favourite character from Marvel is Iron Man. I love that he's flawed. And this is the reason why I like Loki as a character. I like complex characters. I actually love Snape as well since we don't know much anything about him and it keeps changing throughout the books. Yeah I'm a Harry Potter fan. I don't want to call myself Potterhead since I'm Slytherin. Here is the evidence from last Halloween! Come April I'll propably post something about Stargate Convention.



Right now I am studying English language and culture in University of Eastern Finland. I minor in cultural anthropology. Most of my free time goes into amateur theatre. I sing for fun and I can hold my note. But can't read them. I find it weird. I can read from mid C to first high C but beyond that I'm lost. I've been trying to learn for years. And theoretically I can read the rythm but in practise, not happening!!

I've got several health problems main ones being Diabetes type 1, hypothyroidism and ADHD. At some point, I will post somewhat angry post about diabetes. They tend to happen when ignorant people confuse it with type 2 or forget type 1 excists. I wish it didn't but it does and we have to live with it.

I apologise for the missing articles. I'm getting a bit better with them!! And some of my posts might be a bit confusing since my logic and coherence are a bit.. yeah well.. Oh look, a squirrel!!

No comments:

Post a Comment